The Radiology Department offers a comprehensive range of imaging tests in support of the clinical practices of the hospital. These highly sophisticated imaging services provide our doctors and patients with the most accurate, timely and informative results.
At St. Nicholas Hospital, radiology services are also available for nonregistered/ walk-in patients. A doctor’s request may be required for proper reporting.
Our X-Ray unit is available 24 hours every day.
For further enquiries, please call us:
08035251295, 08022908484 .
What We Do
St. Nicholas Hospital Radiology Department offers diagnostic and interventional radiology services that include:
- Digital radiography (general radiography)
- Fluoroscopy-guided special studies in HSG, IVU, Barium investigations
- 4D ultrasonography
- Colour Doppler
- General CT investigation –whole body CT
- CT angiography
- CT colonography and bronchoscopy
- CT and ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Theatre radiography
Our X-ray services are available 24hours every day. We have a highly integrated team consisting of radiologists, radiographers, sonographers, nurses and support staff to provide the best patient outcomes.
Why Choose Us?
- Individualized care and specialty expertise: We provide individualized care for each patient to obtain the highest quality images and ensure the most accurate diagnoses.
- Safety: as some imaging studies require the use of radiation, we always ensure that safety measures are maintained and kept to the highest possible industry standards for you and our medical staff.
- Reliability: we accurately provide the service you require ensuring all parameters are met to deliver the highest quality.
- Responsiveness: we are willing and able to help clients promptly. This includes being able to fit in appointments, doing the required imaging on time and sending the films and report soon after the tests.
- Assurance: you will be comfortable and confident with the service you receive while being comforted that we have your best interests at heart.
Our Promise to You
We continually strive to improve our patient services and ensure that all imaging studies are conducted in a welcoming environment that focuses on quality and patient comfort.