- Use images to diagnose, treat and manage a variety of medical conditions and diseases
- Offer specialist expertise and guidance to other doctors and staff from a range of medical specialties
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in hospital settings to ensure quality treatment
- Examine patient anatomy, pathology, clinical history and previous imaging
- Select appropriate radiology techniques for patient diagnosis
- Assess and support patients through various diagnostic and interventional radiology procedures
- Undertake minimally invasive techniques to guide and direct a variety of interventional treatments throughout the body
- Manage the health and safety of your patients and the radiology team by minimising radiation exposure
- Write up imaging reports and report on cases to multidisciplinary team meetings
- Carry out teaching of junior staff, auditing and research
- Valid practicing license
- Proficient in general Radiology techniques including X-ray, MRI and ultrasound.
- Patient management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Salary package: Competitive.
Applications should be addressed to:
|The Human Resources Manager |
St. Nicholas Hospital 57, Campbell Street, CMS, Lagos Island, Lagos.
|Or Submit CV and Application through email at:|
(Email title: Radiologist Position) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.